Solar garden light BC LUX TR 600
BC SOLAR LIGHT
During the day, the solar panel converts the sun's energy into electricity, which is used to charge the rechargeable battery.
After dark, the light turns on automatically. The duration of lighting depends on the location of the light, weather conditions and the season.
The most suitable location for the lamp is one where the solar cell is under direct sunlight for at least 6 hours.
- The lifetime of LEDs is more than 100000 hours.
- Packaging: 1/12/24
1. The solar light is designed to shine after dark. If it is not properly placed in a fairly sunny place, the LED light may be very weak or not at all after dark.
2. The battery must be fully charged before first use. Place the power switch in the ON position.
3. Cover with solar cell, place in direct sunlight for a minimum of 36-48 hours.
4. After charging the batteries, place the power switch in the ON position. The lamp will automatically turn on at dusk and will charge during the day.
5. If the lamp stops lighting after a long period of use, it is mostly due to the expiry of the life of the rechargeable batteries.
6. Open the battery compartment and replace them with new ones of the same type and capacity.