1. Personal Data Manager, according to Article 4 (7) of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data and on free movement of such data (further referred as „GDPR"), is Baterie Centrum, s.r.o. IČ: 25361848 with registered office at Michálkovická 2031/109c, Ostrava, 710 00 (further referred as „ the administrator").
2. Contact information about the administrator is:
address: Michálkovická 2031 /109c, Ostrava, 710 00
phone: +420 596 245 841
3. Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific elements physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic and social elements of identity of this individual.
4. The administrator appointed a Data Protection Commissioner. Contact information of the Commissioner Authorized is : Ing. Tomáš Macek, tel .: +420 596 245 841
II:Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes personal data you have provided to him / her or personal data that he has received as a result of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact information and data necessary for performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. Legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the administrator under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain services of information company, in the case of absence of ordering goods or services.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
executing your order and performance of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it from the side of the administrator,
sending business messages and performing other marketing activities.
3. Administrators automatically make individual decisions in the sense of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention time of data
1. The administrator keeps personal data
for the period necessary to execute rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and an enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of a contractual relationship).
until consent to process personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years if personal data are processed under consent.
2. At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
contributing delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
providing e-shop services and other services related with activities of an e-shop,
providing marketing services.
2. An administrator intends to pass personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to correct personal data under Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict processing these data under Article 18 of the GDPR.
the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
the right to raise objectives against processing your personal data under Article 21 GDPR and
the right to data portability under Article 20 of GDPR.
the right to withdraw consent to process your personal data in writing form or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator referred in Article III of these Terms.
2. You also have also the right to file a complaint at the Personal Data Protection Office if you thing that your privacy has been violated.
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data warehouses and personal data repositories in paper form, especially anti-virus programs, two-step password validation, data storage on their own secured server
3. The Administrator declares that personal data can be accessed by authorized persons only.
VIII. Final Provisions
These terms have come into force on May 25th, 2018