BC Solar garden light TR 602
BC SOLAR LIGHT
Solar panel changing sun energy to electrical, during the day. That energy have been used for recharge the battery.
In early-evening the lam automaticaly starts lighting. The lenght of lighting is depended by position, wind conditions and year season.
Most usefull postion is when sunshine directs lights on lamp's solar cell minimally for 6 hours.
- Lifetime LED diods is more than 100000 hours.
- Package: 1/12/24
1. Solar lamp have been made for lighting in early-night. If it not placed on good illuminated place, LED can light so weak or dont light.
2. Before first use, batteries must be fully charged. Switcher need to be placed on OFF.
3. Place cover with solar cell under direct sunlight for minimal 36-48hrs.
4. When you got your batteries fully charged, turn switcher ON. Lamp will automatical turn on in early-evening, and recharge during the day.
5. If lamp will not light for longer time, it is because batteries are expired.
6. Open the case for batteries and change them by new one with same type and capacity.