The UVC lamp with ozone is used to disinfect offices, living spaces, cars, kindergartens and school rooms. UV radiation can also be used to disinfect phones, laptops and other items for everyday use. The lamp effectively removes: viruses, bacteria, microorganisms, fungi, molds, formaldehyde, mites, parasites and unpleasant odors.
You can use the remote control to turn on the unit for 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
PEOPLE, ANIMALS OR PLANTS MUST NOT BE FOUND IN THE ROOM! We recommend ventilating the room for at least 40 minutes after the process is completed.
Power consumption: 38W Voltage: 220-230V Remote control Lifespan 8000 hours 360 ° range Material: ABS + glass Dimensions: 200x195x420mm Weight: 510g