LED solar lamp TR C320
Light have been charged by sun, in early-evening reacts on move. Lamp is eligible for outside, beacuse it resist water, dust, damp and high temperatures.
Motion sensor: range 120°/3m
Luminious flux: 100lm
Light suply: 20x0,2W LED SMD
Timelife: about 6hrs (depends on the level of charge)
1. Solar lamp have been made for lighting in early-night. If it not placed on good illuminated place, LED can light so weak or dont light.
2. Before first use, batteries must be fully charged. Switcher need to be placed on OFF.
3. Place cover with solar cell under direct sunlight for minimal 36-48hrs.
4. When you got your batteries fully charged, turn switcher ON. Lamp will automatical turn on in early-evening, and recharge during the day.
5. If lamp will not light for longer time, it is because batteries are expired.
6. Open the case for batteries and change them by new one with same type and capacity.