Solar LED Christmas light TR 317 day white
Trixline LED Christmas Lights create an ideal Christmas atmosphere and decorate your home and garden. Great for Christmas tree decoration, but also for outdoor railings, windows, doors, etc. Very advantageous are LEDs having a very low power consumption. Key features include a solar panel, which means you are not tied to the power supply.
- Light Color: 6500k white
- LEDs: 100
- LED distance: 10cm
- Lenght: 12m
- Solar panel: 2V 60 mA, polysilicon
- Baterry: 1*AA 1,2V 400mah Ni-Mh
- Cover: IP44
- Light modes: Turn On/Off
- Uses: Interior/Exterior
1. Solar light is designed to shine after dark. If it is not correctly placed in a sunny location, the LED light could be very weak or will not light at all.
2. The batteries must be fully charged before the first use. Place the power switch in the OFF position.
3. Place the solar cell cover in direct sunlight for at least 6-8 hours.
4. After charging the batteries, place the power switch in the ON position. The light automatically turns on when it gets dark and will be charged during the day.
5. If the light turns off after prolonged use, it will mostly be due to the expired life of the rechargeable batteries.
6. Open the battery compartment and replace it with new battery of the same type and capacity.