TRIXLINE HOME decor LED solar light HD 304 - LUISA
LUISA PENDANT SOLAR OUTDOOR LIGHTING
LUISA solar lighting is excellent as additional lighting for a pergola, garden dining room,
on terraces, sidewalks and also on the balcony. For the most part, the solar panel fits perfectly into the overall design and looks unobtrusive. The handle is also practical, thanks to which you can easily carry or hang the light.
Treat yourself to a pleasant environment after dark. The most economical option are solar lights. Solar lights are free to operate. Who wouldn't want to shine for free and at the same time effectively. So during the day, the built-in solar panel charges the battery, and when it's dark, the light draws from it. You don't need to have any cable brought in and the solar light can be placed practically anywhere as long as the sun shines on it during the day.
Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 21 cm
Battery: NiMH AA battery, 1.2V, 600mAh (included)
Solar panel: Polycrystalline silicon, 2V 80mA
Bulb: Filament glass, ST64 32V, 8lm, 2700K, E27, 50,000 hours
The package includes a removable ST64/E27 bulb
1. The solar light is designed to shine after dark. If it is not properly placed in a sufficiently sunny place, the LED light may be very weak or not at all after dark.
2. The battery must be fully charged before first use. Place the power switch in the ON position.
3. Cover with solar cell, place in direct sunlight for a minimum of 36-48 hours.
4. After charging the batteries, place the power switch in the ON position. The light will automatically turn on at dusk and charge during the day.
5. If the lamp stops lighting after a long period of use, it is mostly due to the expiry of the life of the rechargeable batteries.
6. Open the battery compartment and replace them with new ones of the same type and capacity.