Solar mosquito lamp TRIXLINE TR 613
LED portable solar lamp, with two LEDs, 1x classic white for decorative lighting and 1x UV violet LED for killing mosquitoes.With an IP44 degree of protection, it is protected against splashing water in all directions.
Light source: 2 pcs LED = 1 white + 1 purple LED
Solar panel: 2V, 80mA, polycrystalline silicon
Battery: 1x AA 600mAh rechargeable battery
Features: white light, violet UV light killing mosquitoes
Good operating time: up to 8 hours
Dimensions of the sales package (WxHxD): 140x195x140mm
1. The solar light is designed to shine after dark. If it is not properly placed in a sufficiently sunny place, the LED light may be very weak or not at all after dark.
2. The battery must be fully charged before first use. Place the power switch in the ON position.
3. Cover with solar cell, place in direct sunlight for a minimum of 36-48 hours.
4. After charging the batteries, place the power switch in the ON position. The light will automatically turn on at dusk and charge during the day.
5. If the lamp stops lighting after a long period of use, it is mostly due to the expiry of the life of the rechargeable batteries.
6. Open the battery compartment and replace them with new ones of the same type and capacity.