Solar lantern with LED candle TRIXLINE TR 379S
PENDANT SOLAR OUTDOOR LIGHTING
Outdoor accessory, suitable for a pergola, garden dining room, terraces, stairs and just as well for a balcony.
The solar lamp definitely dazzles with its design and also provides proper lighting. The solar panel on the lantern absorbs sunlight. It charges the battery during the day and lights up at night. The impressive design with stars creates a cozy atmosphere.
AUTO/ON OFF Decide when you want to use it by simply sliding the on/off button. The light automatically turns off during daylight hours. Lights up to 8 hours! Extend your days outside and enjoy sitting out after dark.
Dimensions: 14x14x24.3 cm
Lantern weight: 402g
Rechargeable battery: 1x AA, 1.2V, 300mAh Ni-MH (included)
Solar panel: Polycrystalline silicon, 2V 45mA
LED candle 1pc: flickering flame, warm white
Lifetime of LED lighting: more than 100,000h
Package size 1pc (WxHxD): 160x250x160mm
Package weight 1pc: 530g
Weight G.W. carton: 3.39kg (3,390g)
Weight N.W. carton: 2.42kg (2,420g)
Dimensions (WxHxD): 505x265x340mm
1. The solar light is designed to shine after dark. If it is not properly placed in a sufficiently sunny place, the LED light may be very weak or not at all after dark.
2. The battery must be fully charged before first use. Place the power switch in the ON position.
3. Cover with solar cell, place in direct sunlight for a minimum of 36-48 hours.
4. After charging the batteries, place the power switch in the ON position. The light will automatically turn on at dusk and charge during the day.
5. If the lamp stops lighting after a long period of use, it is mostly due to the expiry of the life of the rechargeable batteries.
6. Open the battery compartment and replace them with new ones of the same type and capacity.